Seeing on account of me never blogging anymore, on account of I don't usually have any time or energy, on account of I'm in a new job and even when I have something I want to write about I'm usually too tired, I decided to do something I haven't done in a long time. I haven't done it in a while because I decided that I would only blog when I really had something to say.
Of course, what the hell. By the way, I think it's pretty obvious, but I didn't write this next part:
Here's how you play: Once you've been tagged you have to write a blog with 10 weird random facts, habits, secrets, or goals about yourself, at the end choose 10 people to be tagged. List their name and why you tagged them. Don't forget to leave them a comment saying "You're It!" and to go read your blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you! So since you can't tag me back let me know when you are done so I can read your blog answers!
1) I've never been busier or more stressed in my life than I am right now.
2) I feel more fulfilled right now than I ever have in my life.
3) I secretly have always fantasized about auditioning for American Idol, and not "just for fun."
4) It makes me sick when I think about friends who I once considered as close as brothers but I never see anymore.
5) I relate to and empathize with Michael Scott.
6) I like dogs more than cats, but I'm afraid that I'm too lazy to walk one if I were to get one.
7) I wish I cried more.
8) I lost 40 pounds last year.
9) I've gained at least 20 pounds since the summer.
10) When I first learned the word 'narcissist' I became obsessed with it because this was a word that described my greatest fear about myself. I stopped Googling myself, right away. But, I started blogging, so it's like I can't get away from it. But, since I can and do acknowledge this fault in myself, I believe that this somehow forgives whatever transgression my self involved nature may be. Also, I think I go out of my way to care about and focus on others, as well, and actively put myself before other people. There are many times I only do this because I'm afraid of being a selfish person.
People I'm tagging:
Since I don't really blog much anymore and probably no one reads my blog anymore, we'll see who actually does this. If you do then let me know, so I can read what you wrote.
Mom-she may be the only person who still checks this blog.
Jason-my brother, because he may be the only other person who checks this blog.
Okay, I'm supposed to put down ten people, but I seriously don't want to. Sorry