What I want you to know. Which is everything.

Friday, November 28, 2008

from the future!!!

I have been wanting a PDA phone for a while, and I finally got one. An iPhone was not in my cards, but this BlackBerry is pretty darn cool if do say so myself. Big thanks to my wife for letting me get my Christmas present early. It will certainly take me a while figure it all out but in the meantime enjoy what I have learned how to do. (Post blogs online.). Oooh! I just got an email on my phone. Awesome.

2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

I just entered the land of blackberry myself. I'm about 2 months in and so far so good. Just last week I had my first blackberry-battery-died-due-to-overuse-on-very-busy-work-day. Also have found myself even more aware of the abundance of spam I get. Enjoy!

Mary Lou said...

I'm so glad that you have a new phone. I can hear you now! check out my blog. I changed the look.
my word verification below is a funny word: ritypess. Say it three times fast. LOL!!!