What I want you to know. Which is everything.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Larry James' Urban Daily

Any one who doesn't think that someone can be a liberal Christian needs to check out this blog. Larry James works with Central Dallas Ministries, an organization in Dallas that shows the love of Christ to those in the inner city by trying to initiate change in the there. He is tireless advocate for the rights of the underprivileged, and I've been very impressed with the things he has to say on the matter. This entry about the myths on uninsured Americans was particularly eye opening.

I am placing a link to his blog on the right for anyone who wants to check it out in the future.

2 comments:

Larry James said...

Thanks, Kyle! Your endorsement and link mean a lot to me. I value your ideas and the way you express them.

Peace. . .Larry

Greg Allen said...

Hey man, let me know if you like your link name on greggorant. I'll use your real name if you prefer. You decide.