What I want you to know. Which is everything.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

My New Hero


My Astros are back on top in the wildcard race. Tonight was the second night in a row that they held the Phillies in a close game down to the wire. I wish we were putting up more runs, but both teams have such great pitching staffs that I'm just glad to win. Especially since the game itself was made a lot more exciting. Much props and thanks to Phil Garner for creating some exciting and risk taking baseball. Anyway, I'll take what I can get to make that wildcard lead bigger than 1/2 a game.

Tomorrow night we'll see if we can do it again, this time with Brandon Backe on the mound for the first time since July.

Baseball is awesome. I miss playing it all the time. Anyone up for a pick up game.

The Astros are really addictive.

No comments: