What I want you to know. Which is everything.

Monday, September 11, 2006

"Look, don't get sloppy on me. I might just slug you one."

Today is one of those days. You know, Mondays. You know, one of those days where getting up early is especially difficult. Let me tell you how much more I would like my job if it started at 10 am and went until 6pm:

A lot. Why? I usually end up staying until 6 anyway, or later. No matter how early I go to bed I don't really wake up until around 10. Breakfast helps. I'm trying to always have some sort of breakfast item in my classroom so that I don't have to worry about at home. I'm usually in too big of a hurry.

Anyway. It's one of those days.

Romeo and Juliet goes up in a week and the set is NOT ready. It will be.

1 comment:

Mary Lou said...

Yeah, sort of like "Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down." (Carpenters)
I'm not much on getting up and going early either. But I like having not-quite-awake students first period. They are so-o-o quiet.

Hope R & J gets off the floor, 'cause the show's going up. I'm looking forward to seeing it.