1. Finishing that play
2. Gathering my material for graduate school applications.
3. Working off that belly.
4. Editting together a movie I made in college (I started this back in May and would have finished but the file kept corrupting even after I'd started over twice).
5. Making a movie.
6. Writing a new play.
7. Riding my bike
8. Getting an agent so I can do voice-over work on the side.
9. Making a model of the set for a play I'm designing.
10. Learning Manderin Chinese.
I think that if I can get these things accomplished during the next school year it will be a success. Oh, yeah, and if my classes go well and the plays that I direct are huge successes. That will also make it a successful year.