What I want you to know. Which is everything.

Friday, June 03, 2005

Compusuck!

I am quickly finishing my movie and what happens? The program freezes up and won't allow me to work on it anymore. So I do a force quit. Everything is okay because I'd already saved everything. But this is the moment of truth. Last night I had to re-create the entire movie that I'd spent two days putting together. There is something wrong with the movie file that wouldn't allow me to open it back up after it had been closed. In trying to fix the problem I made it worse and basically destroyed the whole movie. So now I am afraid that it won't open again. I was right. The stupid movie won't open and so I can't continue working on it. Frustrating since this is what I was going to do this weekend. But mainly because now I'm afraid I'm going to have to start all over again. Surely not. The file is still there, in tact. It just won't open.

Anyway, I was going to write about how well the movie was going, there's just this one snag, but it's got me all angry and tempestuous. Anyway, I will try to post the link to the movie here when it's done and send a copy of it to those of you that I really love. Just kidding. I don't even know who all reads this. I love all of you. I promise. Even the creepy guy on the net with a thing for random blogs.

No comments: