What I want you to know. Which is everything.

Monday, May 02, 2005

The Sofa

Had a good weekend. The Astros lost the night I was there but were able to win the series againts the Cubs over the next two days. Lamb's grand slam on Sunday made me yell so loud in my truck on my way to pick up Amanda, I hurt my voice. I predicted that happening, too. I said, "Mike Lamb will hit the ball over the fence." I really did.

NOW FOR SOMETHING REALLY IMPORTANT!!:

I posted some pictures from the production of The Sofa on my website. It closed this weekend. I was very happy with the performances. John and Clay were ideal choices. Here is the Sofa Page. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Mary Lou said...

Kyle I liked the play. A little draggy in some parts, but that's the reason you want it performed. The actors were great. You couldn't have asked for a better cast.
Saw your pics on the website. Very good.
I look forward to one day seeing another production of yours or maybe a replay of an updated "Sofa".