1. Larry the Cable Guy is not funny
2. A student protest is not effective unless the student are in college and actually have a clue what they are protesting.
3. A UIL OAP show has to be a tightly choreographed unit and cannot rely on the acting chops of the cast in order to advance.
4. Next week I get evaluated and so I have to stop showing my classes movies.
5. My one student, Michael, who walked out on Wednesday, knew what was going on and has my respect because he truly believed in what he was walking out for. He, too, was frustrated because no one else seemed to really care.
6. Sordid Lives opens tonight. I think it's good. It took an audience for me to come to that conclusion.
7. I've completely neglected my running and it's time to get serious.