What I want you to know. Which is everything.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Things I Do When I Have Nothing Else

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Waiter
2. Substitute teacher
3. Auto maintenance
4. TV delivery guy

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. The Royal Tanenbaums
2. Resovoir Dogs
3. Rushmore
4. Back to the Future

Four books you could read over and over:
1. Lord of the Flies
2. Catcher in the Rye
3. Harry Potter series
4. The Bible (I know it sounds cheesy, but it really holds my attention)

Five places you have lived:
1. Baytown, TX
2. Abilene, TX
3. Dallas/Fort Worth area, TX
4. Prescott, Arizona
5. New York City

Four t.v. shows you watch:
1. Arrested Developement
2. The Daily Show
3. Everybody Loves Raymond
4. The Office

Four places you have vacationed:
1. Colorado
2. Florida
3. Chicago
4. Hawaii

Four web sites you visit (nearly) daily:
1. The Internet Movie Database
2. My Blog (You're already here.)
3. The Homestar Runner
4. Wikipedia

Four favorite foods:
1. Tex-Mex
2. Pizza
3. BBQ
4. Thanksgiving food

Four places you would rather be:
1. Home with Amanda
2. Mountains with Amanda
3. At the movies with Amanda
4. At a restaurant with Amanda

1 comment:

Mary Lou said...

I always knew you would be a great husband for some lucky girl. And look Amanda was the winner. I'm not bias at all, but you are pretty neat.
But I am a little hurt that you don't visit my blog everyday. ;-) not reallyl
Mom